Sunday 15 August 2021

Letter to ALU and Sebastian 15 August 2021

Letter to ALU and Sebastian on 15 August 2021


Dear ALU and Sebastian,

Thanks for your like to Essay 2021. 17. Language.
Essay 2021's this Chapter 17 language is based on the real  Letter to Y that was written in winter 2018.

One day, Y questioned to me that why you kept to write on language.
I could not answer to this sudden question at that day.
So I wrote the letter to Y soon later from the day.
I usually do not tell the story concerned to the other.
I like to wrote essays for myself on the Web in exchange. 

So I am very pleasant to be kind to read my poor thought on language at this Sekinan View.
I became 74 years old this summer.
I have healthy days and hope to study and write on language, especially its root and applied for troubled with nerve diseases from geometrical approach. 
It is a hard work and probably do not reach the place in view for me.
Your readings are always giving me the power to keeping on study.
Putting my thanks on over.

Yours sincerely,

T. A.

15 August 2021
Tokyo
ENSILA
  



No comments:

Post a Comment