Sunday 31 March 2024

On Stochastic Meaning Theory. One of my turning points for language

 On Stochastic Meaning Theory  
One of my turning points for language


Stochastic Meaning Theory was written in 2008 on language's several important phases.
All the phases are perfectly still unknown for me.
Simply summarising now,   language has structure or not, especially expressed by mathematics. 
I do not have any other means to replace maths.
Language probably cannot express by language itself.
Because language cannot be seen by language from the outside of language itself totally.
My road is sited at the most short of stature field of mountains.
I am commanding the distance view of them.
All are beautiful and  solemnity.
It is my joy and happiness.


1
From <heading 8>
Conjecture SMT1-1 Meaning has period and sequence.
2
From <heading 21>
Conjecture SMT1-2 Word has specific time and specific meaning.
3
From <heading 4>
Conjecture SMT1-3-1 Word is finite in bounded time and infinite in unbounded time.
Conjecture SMT1-3-2 Sentence is on the sphere that has unit radius from the coordinate’s origin.
Conjecture SMT1-3-3 Language is infinite.


TANAKA Akio
31 March 2024
Hills West Tokyo


No comments:

Post a Comment