Monday 25 March 2024

Grateful thanks to CHINO Eiichi. Still now I am your student and probably forever.


CHINO Eiichi. Still now I am your student and probably forever. 

TANAKA Akio

25 March 2024

 I ever wrote a paper on distance from pseudo-Kobayashi-distance that was very fantastic and widely perspective views for me. The paper's title is "Connection of Words", that is my long winding road from encountering CHINO and Linguistic Circle of Prague.

 

Grateful thanks to CHINO Eiichi. You wrote "Linguistics of the 21th Century" in  1998,  four years before your death, that there are studies undergoing to be able to understand meaning by combination of several elements. Still now I am your student and probably forever. 



25 March 2024

Hills West Tokyo





No comments:

Post a Comment