Friday 8 March 2024

Letter to Y. C. November 2023. Still continuing difficulty. Translated by Google

 

Letter to Y. C. November 2023. Abstract Translated by Google
Still continuing difficulty 

Letter to Y. C. November 2023

Translated by Google
Original text is Japanese

 

 In my case, I loved poetry, and my teacher at university taught me haiku.

However, in the end, even though I was fully aware that I was untalented, I returned to the bottom of my studies.

I'm still in the process of being uncertain.

From my language teacher Eiichi Chino

 ``Don't do something so difficult.

 It's not what we do."

Although he was strongly scolded, he continued on his way.

 love language, 

 love mathematics,

 I love expressions in English,

For the past 20 years, that's pretty much all I've been doing.

It has been published on the Internet.

The essays posted on that relatively old site on the internet
were being read little by little around the world.

Over 200,000 pages in over 20 years

became.

My philosophy of expressing language through mathematics
remains unchanged.

It is said that language cannot be expressed in words.

Because it's at my core.

Twenty years ago, the physics concept of quantum

I tried to express language using

Fortunately, this essay was rare;

International symposium held in Nara

I was one of the four presenters in the language and literature department.

However, at this stage, the quantum itself is notated mathematically.

I wasn't able to do that.

However, from around 2000 , the mathematical concept of quantum groups
began to become popular, and now the physical concept of quantum has become popular.

It is now possible to express it clearly in mathematics.

This is my current stage.

Still, I don't understand anything about the language itself.

That is my current situation. 


TANAKA Akio

7 March 2024

Hills West Tokyo

No comments:

Post a Comment