Sunday 3 April 2022

Religion, Modern ages and ecriture. Spring 2021. Translated by Google.

 French language and literature, and the belief that sinks to the bottom. Europe that continued to fascinate my 20s

The modern era of Pappa The method of writing ecriture and the unknown of the language itself. The existence of Dr. Hanai
of
It seems that I was deeply involved in both of them now. I myself did nothing at that timehold
Because I didn't have it, I would like to establish one from the quiet and neat appearance of the teacher, maybe a year.Sutra
However, even though I feel that it can never be that way, it will continue to exist as a deep recollection.hair
Wasn't it? 
For me, who has passed Kouki and will be 74 years old in June this summer, Dr. Hanai will always be the same.To
He was young and neat. People sometimes seem to be indirect, but in a deep senseof
This article can convey even a little that you may have a tinged recollection.Nana
Raba came to Japan as a French cultural envoy in 1966 and was fortunate to watch the TV broadcast.tree
The French philosopher Gabriel Marcel 1889-1973 was in 1961.
In his lecture "Human Dignity" at Bard College, "The essential question is that my life is familiar.Re
A past that unfolds behind like a landscape, often sought after, or influenced by chanceof
Submitted for the first time in personal form only in the first person when it becomes possible to recall the journeyCormorant
I think it can be said that it is a thing. I answered the question I asked.e
Was it possible to do it?
 
Tokyo
March 20, 2021 
Akio Tanaka 

No comments:

Post a Comment