Monday 11 May 2020

To Winter 2 Print 2015. The fireworks slowly climb up into the dark sky and quietly wide open.Translated by Google translate 2020


From Author:
This Chapter 2's theme is closely related with Chapter 8 Figure.
Refer to the next.


-------------------------------------------------------------------

To Winter 2 Print. 2015

2 Print

-What about your current job? 
I ask the light of autumn. 
-I don't know if it will be forever, but I'll probably continue for the time being. The crowds of the city do not reach here. Before I knew I, there were many places in this place. When you go up a few steps from the sidewalk, you can see a bright room with a faded glass door, and a gentle autumn light shines behind the window of the dark green wooden frame where the unevenness of the paint remains. On the back wall is a copy of a small image about the size of a postcard. A mountain ridge by Arnolf Reiner drawn by moving a crayon in small detail. The spirit of the mountains is transmitted. A once drank tea here. If there was an empty table by the window at the entrance, I sat there. I came to live in G City and came back here again. I was in the same year as I was studying in the same laboratory. There was a feeling of ease on each side of the language, and it seemed that the day-to-day fatigue of the two of us would be alleviated when we met. 
-What about that? Repeat the question you asked before. 
-I will continue my current work. It suits me and I still want to study. She is studying the subtleties of accounting. 
-Would you please tell us the story of the woodblock print that you talked about on the way home again? After talking here two weeks ago, A spoke a little along the way to S station. 
-Did you see the print moving? 
-Yes, I was quite surprised at that time. As I said before, the print was once sent by K, who I worked with, and left it in the envelope for a long time. I don't really understand the detailed technique of fireworks prints, but maybe I made it like a paper cutout, put oily paint on it, and overprinted it several times. A fireworks launch is drawn in a dark blue gradient that overlaps in layers, and when you come over to where you are, put it in the frame on the side next to the kitchen and pin it. Oita. It was near Sunday evening. When I sat down on the sofa and looked up at the print without hesitation, I felt like I was looking up because it was sitting down, but then I hadn't turned on the electricity yet, and the fireworks were showing in the print on the slightly dark kitchen wall. It will be launched one after another. The fireworks slowly climb up into the dark sky and quietly wide open. Then, a pale white firework opens below it, and a chrysanthemum-like firework opens further below. Further, another firework goes up behind and blooms in the sky in a finely scattered manner. The launch will last forever while watching, and will never cease. At that time, it was fantastic or stunned. 
-Is it your first time? 
-Yes, once I got the letter and took it out of the envelope, I thought it was a simple print, and I put it back into the envelope. However, I remember it because the printing number was written as 2/100 in the lower left corner. When I moved to G City, I noticed that there was a print when I was packing up my luggage, and decided to hang it on the wall. It's been quite a while since then. So, for the first time during this time, I learned that the image moved. 
-I don't know it because I haven't actually seen it, but isn't it a common illusion? 
-Might be so. That's probably the big thing, but when you actually see it, it feels strange. 
-I want to see it once. 
-Welcome. It's flickering though. Last winter she came to his G city once. A invited him to come see the town. At that time I also taught them the location of the tin shop. I wanted to show you the blue-green buildings in the north, the wide roads that clumped together, and the tram that squeaks over them and makes a noise.
 - condition and enter the time of feeling and light, but many things I wonder is so overlap, because it was also not such a thing that you have thought up to now, ho I was surprised to tow. To put it plainly, I don't know what the picture represents. 
-That happens. While showing a resolute attitude about her work, she responded sometimes to her innocence to everyday things. I hadn't talked to I so closely before, so I was confused at first, but I'm used to it now. It was outside on a quiet autumn afternoon. Windy days continued for the past few days, but it subsided today. A spent the last few days at the workplace until the afternoon unloading, pulling out a windscreen vinyl curtain for the first time in a long time. Otherwise, fine leaves and debris will enter the warehouse. It was such a season before I knew it. 
-Why don't you go to the museum again? I said like when I was a student

No comments:

Post a Comment