Thursday 21 May 2020

Papa Wonderful 17 Photo 1999. Translated by Google translate 2020

Papa Wonderful 1999


37  Photo

Tadokoro especially liked winter Nara. The place where Mr. Tadokoro often stayed was cheap at lodging, but I didn't have dinner, so when I returned from the outside, I took a rest and went out for a meal. While listening to the voice of a warabimochi shop who sells and sells in a unique tone, "Warabimochi," Tadokoro looks back on the results of his or her own study that day and day, and one day his thoughts move to his own way of life. It went. Even though it's on the western outskirts of Tokyo, when I left my busy life for a while and put myself in the division of Nara, a millennial unit, I suddenly felt the feeling of being in oblivion. 

As many people think, when you go up the steep stairs of Muro-ji Temple and face the Buddha statues, Tadokoro-san, as many people think, has a fleeting reason for his life compared to the length of existence of these Buddha statues. I had a vague idea of ​​where I could be positioned. Nevertheless, Mr. Tadokoro was able to continue studying history thanks to Professor Yamano, who taught him about history. Perhaps to the skepticism that akin to the abyss of anyone on the way to life, the teacher acknowledged such skepticism and pointed out a way to walk slowly. At an old coffee shop in Nara, where the bottom of February chills, the teacher talks about visiting the shop for a long time, but he does not talk about academics anymore, and he drinks hot coffee to tire of the day.  

Mr. Tadokoro almost always brought his camera with him when visiting Nara. Nikon F3, lens is Nikkor 50mm 1.2. Now, it doesn't seem to be in the catalog anymore, but since it's a very bright lens, I always shot without a flash. When I visited Daigoji Temple with my teacher, when the teacher turned his back to me at the reception and told the people in the area to visit, Mr. Tadokoro saw him standing in the light of a naked light bulb. I put it in the camera. I clearly remember that composition for nearly twenty years. It's one of the few photographs that Tadokoro has captured in my heart.  

Photographs are silent but sometimes remind people to recall their entire memory. Some years after that time in Nara, Tadokoro has taken pictures of Tae-san and two children. My older brother Takahiko went to high school, and my younger brother Yasuhiko was already in the final year of elementary school. Looking at the view of Yasuhiko-kun's support at the athletic meet in the town in the viewfinder in this way, the life of a person is, of course, not as good as a single camera, not to mention a Buddhist image that exists for 1000 years. I think so. But it's never discouraged. It's my simple thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment