Saturday 16 May 2020

To Winter 17 Winter comes as grace falls 2015. Translated by Google translate 2020

To Winter 17 Winter comes as grace falls 2015



17 Winter comes as grace falls 

17  Winter is coming

-Thank you for this time. It was really helpful.  
The sun is dazzling when you go to the ground from the underpass of S station. I thanked I who was waiting.
-I was wondering what to do, but it was good to go. Did it bother you? I asks with a shimmering tree in the back.
-It doesn't happen. I don't always have the words to say. I really appreciate it.  
Slowly pass over the plaza so that cars overlap.
-Is it all right now?
-I'm totally better. Thanks to you.
-It's not like that. I says happily. Sunbeams are shaking between the two people in the square.
Among the countless people in the open-air space, I tell only one person.
-If you're fine, why don't you go to the newly opened J Bookstore?
The signal changes, and the human waves begin to move all at once.
-Today, I really thank you. I can't do anything at all.
-It's good, I just wanted to be myself. I smiles and responds.
-So you can go to the bookstore first and then?
-Yes, I want to see a new place.  
When you start walking, there are so many people on the sidewalk that your shoulders touch each other.
-amazing. More and more.
I hold his arm as pushed.
-Someone said that this city has everything, past and future.
 -It really feels like that.
 Waiting for the signal, A tells her.
 -Here, I bought the old cufflinks, probably in this position. When I was waiting for a traffic light in a small shop, I caught my eye.  
It's almost as if your voice is drowned out by the crowd.
-Jade cuffs, I rarely use them.
-You always do.  
That was I's confession. Loved ones.
-It was poor and irreverent.  
A bag stiffened by the weight of a book. Days without a center and without seeing anything.
-It doesn't happen. 
The signal changes.
 ―Oh my god. There were people in Yutaka Taniyama.
A shouted.
-You died young. The fiance surely died soon.
The conjecture he and his friends made was the key to solving the Fermat conjecture.
-It's been more than ten years since a person named Wilds solved it. That's why Taniyama's special feature was once published in a magazine.
I'm just looking at him.
-At that time, I thought that this town was very envious. I didn't buy a magazine, but I felt it was worth buying. I didn't have anything at that time. However, I really want to live like that, not to die, I really wanted to live like that if I live once. I knew that it probably wouldn't last me a lifetime. It now lives like Taniyama. It's nothing like him. The idea is exactly the same.
-It's amazing, really. I don't think so much.
A new bookstore is coming into view.  
Winter is coming to them like a grace.


No comments:

Post a Comment