Saturday 23 May 2020

Nikon F3 and Nikkor 50mm F1.2. Memory of 1980s


Nikon F3 and Nikkor 50mm F1.2. Memory of 1980s


Some 40 years ago, age 30s, I had used Nikon F3, which was rather heavy and its shutter sound was very fine, many people loved the sound, Kashz.
Lens were Nikkor 50mm F1.2, very bright one and I pressed the shutter till twilight. I loved the natural sunlight of black-white film.
I took many photos using it, at Kyoto and Nara, especially Nara was the very place I frequently visited, Todaiji Temple was my favourite, calm and beautiful in winter. Persimmons in the close all became clear orange in the cold air.
Nara is called 1000-year capital in Japan, historically between A. D.710 and 784, Nara was the capital of Japan and the real centre of politics, culture and art, especially of Buddhism.
Tokyo
22 May 2020
Geometrization Language

No comments:

Post a Comment