Sunday, 1 April 2018

Linguistic Premise Premise of Algebraic Linguistics 2-1


 Premise of Algebraic Linguistics 2-1

    TANAKA Akio

1 <ideal>
Commutative ring     A
Subset     I ⊂ A
(1) x, y ∈ I   ⇒   x-y ∈ I
(2) x ∈ I   y ∈ L   ⇒   xy = yx ∈ I
I is ideal.
Trivial ideal    I = ( 0 )  or  I = A

2 <zero divisor>
Commutative ring      A
x ∈ A   y ∈ A   xy = 0
x is zero divisor.

3 <integral domain>
Commutative ring     A
A has not zero divisor, except zero element. Zero element is unit of addition.
A is integral domain.

4 <field>
Commutative ring     A
A’s element is invertible element , except zero element.
A is field.
Field is integral domain.

4* <proposition on field>
Ring is field.   ⇔   A’s ideal is only ( 0 ) or A.

5 <principal ideal>
Ring A
a ∈ A
( a ) = { xa | x ∈ A }
( a ) is principal ideal.

6 <principal ideal domain>
Integral domain     A
All the ideals of A are principal domains.
A is principal ideal domain, abbreviated to PID.

7 <Euclidean domain>
Integral domain     A
Arbitrary element     a ∈ A
N ( a ) ∈ Z
Given conditions
(1) N ( a ) ≥ 0 and N ( a ) = 0   ⇔  a = 0
(2) ∀ a, b ∈ A  ( b ≠ 0 )    a = qb + r   ( N ( r ) ≺ N ( b ) )
A is Euclidean domain.

7*<Proposition of Euclidean domain>
Ideal of Euclidean domain is principal domain, i.e. Euclid domain is PID.

8 <homomorphism>
Ring     A, B
Map     φ: A → B
∀a, b ∈ A
φ( a+b ) = φ( a ) + ( b )
φ( ab ) = φ( a )φ( b )
φ( 1 ) = 1
Map φis homomorphism.

9 <isomorphism>
On above 8 <homomorphism>,
Map φis bijection.
Map φis isomorphism.

10 <kernel and image>
Homomorphism of ring   φ : A → B
Ker ( φ) = { a ∈ A | φ( a ) = 0 }
Im ( φ) = { φ( a ) | a ∈ A
Ker ( φ) is kernel. Ker ( φ) is A’s ideal.
Im ( φ) is image. Im ( φ) is B’s subring.

11 <quotient ring>
(1)
Ring A’s ideal     I
a ∈ A
Quotient class     a + I := { a+x | x ∈ I }
(2)
Set of quotient class     A/I := { a+I | a ∈ A }
(3)
Set A/I
Given definition
Addition   ( a + I ) + ( b + I ) = ( a + b ) + I
Product   ( a + I ) ( b + I ) = ab + I
Ring A/I is quotient ring of A by I.

11 <canonical surjection>
Ring    A
Ring A’s ideal     I
a ∈ A
π( a ) = a + I  
 i.e.  
Homomorphism map    π : A → A/I
The map is canonical surjection.

12 <isomorphism theorem>
Ring     A
Ring A’s ideal     I
Canonical surjection of quotient ring A/I     π : A → A/I
Homomorphism φ: A → B
Homomorphism φ= γ o π    γ : A/I → B  ⇔  Ker φ ⊇ I

12 <prime ideal and maximum ideal>
Ring     A
Ideal of ring A    I
A/I is integral domain.     I is prime ideal.
A/I is field.      I is maximum ideal.


Tokyo September 20, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment