Sunday, 1 April 2018

Linguistic Premise Premise of Algebraic Linguistics 1-2


 Premise of Algebraic Linguistics 1-2

    TANAKA Akio

7
Definition of <subring>
Ring     A
Subset    B ∈ A
Identity element     1A ∈ B
x, y ∈ B ⇒ x-y ∈ B  and  xy ∈ B
B is subring.

8
Definition of <homomorphism of ring>
Ring     A, B
Map    f : A → B
Arbitrary x, y ∈ A
f ( x + y ) = f ( x ) + f ( y )  and  f ( xy ) = f ( x ) f ( y )

9
Definition of <isomorphism>
f is bijective.
f  : A → B
Expression is A ≅ B

10
Definition of <equivalence relation>
Set     X
Direct productive set     X × X = { ( x, y ) | x,y ∈ X }
( x, y ) ∈ R ⇔ x ∼ y
Satisfied conditions are below.
(1) Reflective law     x ∼ x
(2) Symmetry law    x ∼ y ⇒ y ∼ x
(3) Transitivity law    x ∼ y, y ∼ z ⇒ x ∼ z
Definition of <equivalence class>
x ∈ X
Subset of X    π( x ) = { y ∈ X | y ∼ x }

11
Definition of <right coset>
Group     G
Subset     H ∈ G
x ∼ y ⇔ x-1y ∈ H
Equivalence class of x ∈ G
Expression is xH.
Definition of <left coset>
x ∼ y ⇔ y x-1 ∈ H
Expression is Hx.

12
Definition of <residue class>
Group    G
Normal subset of G     H
Residue class is xH = Hx
Expression is x mod H

13
Definition of <residue group>
Group    G
Normal subset of G     H
Residue class    G / H
Map     π : G → G / H ; x → π ( x )
Definition of G / H
π ( x ) π ( y ) =π ( xy )
G / H is residue group.

14
Definition of <ideal>
Commutative ring    A
Subset    I ⊂ A
I is ideal by below conditions.
(1) x, y ∈ I ⇒ x – y ∈ I
(2) x ∈ I, y ∈ A ⇒ xy = yx ∈ I
Tokyo September 12, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment