Thursday 29 March 2018

Theory Dictionary Place

Theory Dictionary Place 



Hakuba Nagano Japan
Here the primordial form of Quantum Theory for Languagewas born on August 23 in 2003.
Mountains are seen solemnly from everywhere in the town.
 
Yatsugatake Nagano Japan
Here the theory was prepared in summer seasons, strolling around the highland.        
Tachikawa Tokyo Japan
Here I am educated in my high school days.
Later I worked two times in the city. 
Yokohama Kanagawa Japan
There is a tranquil atmosphere leading to far foreign countries.
                I visited many times to see and walk around the city having no aim in my youth. 
Tokyo Japan
Central  Area of metropolis.
Here I studied philosophy, linguistics, literature and history. 
Nara Japan
I visited in my thirty days to study history.

Over one thousand years NARA has kept natural and cultural heritage especially for the Buddhism of Japan.
Persimmon trees are beautiful in the cold sky from autumn to winter.
 

Tokyo May 23, 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment