Friday 30 March 2018

Robot Language Selectionem Inference and Will

Robot Language Selectionem
Inference and Will



1 Robot language selectionem, abbreviated to RLS, is described by the notation of set theory.
2 Word, sentence, subject and thesaurus are in the nomenclature of RLS.
3 Sentence is the unit of RLS.
4 In a sentence, when a word is selected, the situation is described to sentenceword. The situation is called product. 
5 For instance, in RLS, product /I go to the bookshop in the city//I/ means that “In the sentence, the word /I/ has a effect.”
6 The product means “In the situation, what do I do?”
7 A postulate is that /book/ is in a subject of /bookshop/. Additional product( /I go to the bookshop in the city//I/)/book/ means “In the sentence and /I/,the word /book/ has a effect.” 
8 The product means “In the situation, What book do I do?”
9 A postulate is tha /buy/ is in a thesaurus of /book/.
10 Another additonal product /book//buy/ means “What book do I have?”
11 The succesion from a product to another ptoduct is called inference of robot.
12 The final product of the situation is called will of robot.
13 Inference of robot is a <semigroup of group theory> in discrete mathematics.
14 Will of robot is a <monoid of group theory> in discrete mathematics.
15 In will of robot, <identity of group theory> is a /world/. <Inverse of group theory> is a real world’s thing correspnding to a word of RLS. 
16 On <identity> ans <inverse> of RLS, see the paper Robot Language Sorting.    


Tokyo November 13, 2005


No comments:

Post a Comment