Friday 3 September 2021

To Winter RI Ko 2015.15 Why Human Time Flows Fast and Slow on Occasion. Translated by Google translate 2020

 

To Winter RI Ko 2015.15 Why Human Time Flows Fast and Slow on Occasion. Translated by Google translate 2020

 

To Winter RI Ko 2015.15 Why Human Time Flows Fast and Slow on Occasion

 
15 Why Human Time Flows Fast and Slow on Occasion
Slow in time
I sat beside S leaning against a wall during my lunch break after a long absence. 
-I have released the bulbul on the hill. I mentioned the bulbul some time ago.
 -That's good. Thank you.
 -I don't think so, but I was just relieved.
 -I haven't kept any birds, but they are smart. 
-Is that so. 
-Yeah. In my hometown, I said I would never forget a bird. Then they will give back. -Is it the repayment of the crane?
 -Is it the same as that? There seems to be a kingdom of birds behind the forest. I've never seen it, but it seems like it exists for people who can't see it. 
-Really, that. 
-Really, when you get there, people are happy. There is such a saying, maybe it was France. While A was listening, S thought that S had arrived there. If so, you'll also find that talking with S always makes me happy. 
-Speaking differently, the Aurora theory is fun .
 -eh? Did you see it? When I was talking about my holidays, I used to say that I'm writing documents online. Aurora Theory given to K. 
―Was there a sentence why you feel that time is too early or too late? 
Why Human Time Flows Fast and Slow on Occasion
-Yes, that's it. That was the most fun. -Thank you. I didn't expect you to read it. 
will be projected from the Gaussian plane to the Riemann sphere, language is born there as Aurora. From the center of the sphere, that is, the origin of the coordinates, an element like light xi flies. What did you say? 
-Dictoron. 
-What is that? 
-It is a language recognition element , although the name is given to it and its definition is a bit unsatisfactory . 
-Yes, it reaches the Riemann sphere. The speed was once the same as the photon of light, and all the recognition elements reach the sphere at the same time. If the spherical surface is a human recognition area, the language recognition element recognizes all the languages ​​on that area at the same time. The physical time is the same. However, if we consider the distance between languages ​​on the sphere as the arc, naturally there are various distances. If that distance is divided by the speed of the speech recognition element, the time becomes shorter or longer depending on the length of the arc. Even if the physical recognition time is the same, the recognition time of arcs in the language domain will vary.
-exactly. 
-In the title, only that document was attached to Interlude. What is that? 
-I think it's okay to play a little in the sense of an interlude. Because it's a model, you can make it any way you want.
 -But there was some hint? 
assumption of the recognition element tried to imitate the physics of David Finkelstein. That is why it is the same speed as Photon. When I set the Riemann sphere in the human recognition area and intervene the concept of distance there, I came up with the idea that absolute recognition of time and relative recognition clearly differ. At that time I was thinking about the involvement of distance in meaning. -It's a simple and good model, but it's difficult to develop that projection as it is, isn't it? 
―That's right, now the natural idea of ​​defining a space from the set of all functions naturally comes to mind. The mother space submitted by Kei Nakajima that considers the analogy of generating functions geometrically is very attractive. Following this, Toru Kaushige says that the state in which the generating functions made up of the number of solutions in the moduli space, which are understood as the entire solution of the nonlinear partial differential equation, are intimately related is infinitely quantum. I will. In addition, as a premise, Koshien considers a function space on the mother space, defines a symmetric tensor space on the vector space from it, and equates the original vector space with the symmetric tensor space on the dual space. The function space of can also be equated with its symmetric tensor space, and can eventually describe the production and annihilation of particles in the field space . 
-So the creation and disappearance of particles have a mathematical basis.
 -That's right.  
This was the first time I heard math from S. 
-When I went to the library, I had almost everything I needed, and it was written in the magazine I read there. It is helpful because you can walk in about 20 minutes. The view on the hill is good. Flowers are blooming on the roof. 
-Flowers and birds in mathematics? Good story, thank you.


Read more: https://srfl-essay.webnode.com/products/to-winter-ri-ko-2015-15-why-human-time-flows-fast-and-slow-on-occasion-translated-by-google-translate-2020/

No comments:

Post a Comment