Friday 3 September 2021

To Winter. RI Ko. 11 Paul Adrien Maurice Dirac. 2015. Translated by Google translate 2020

 

To Winter. RI Ko. 11 Paul Adrien Maurice Dirac. 2015. Translated by Google translate 2020

From author:
Google translate is a fine equipment, but some precise mathematical translation like the next text has been waited one more skill up of IT brains.

To Winter. RI Ko. 2015
11 Paul Adrien Maurice Dirac 

11 Dirac

There was a time when I continued to read Kiyoshi Oka’s book with longing for it. The joy of discovery, the joy of writing, and the irreplaceable friendship. The existence of Ujiro Nakatani. A conversation at Yufuin. Is it a farewell going over the Siren Hill? The last phrase Nakatani sent to Oka. After talking to I, A studied hard. The thoughts I want to write have sprung up one after another. I typed it into my computer and sent it to my web page. That way you don’t have to leave anything on hand. What you have at hand eventually dissipates like it used to. Only this time he wanted to survive. I wanted to record the trace of my own description. I wrote all night and all holidays. Tomotada Otsuki of the braid theory said that he would think on tex, but it was like that. 

I had little resources to think about, so I went to the library on holidays. From his place of residence, proceed in the direction opposite to the station, turn right and go up the gradual slope, and there was a library just at the top of the hill. Entering the gate, there was an expansive lawn front yard, and people were resting and talking in their respective relaxed forms. It was a peaceful and relaxing space. The building was a three-story building with a square katakana shape, and in the middle was a courtyard. There were benches and lawns in the courtyard, and people were relaxing there as well. A went to the mathematics corner on the north side of the third floor and spent the necessary books there. I could rent it because I was a resident, but I kept it to a minimum and only viewed it. At home I devoted myself to thinking and writing. 

A good library had almost all the books A needed. Repeatedly read notes that seemed relevant, and took notes. I proceeded with the parts I didn’t understand. At one point, reading Matamata Hiroshi, it may be revealed at the end that, in the future, time and space are not continuous in the micro, just as water and air are discrete in the micro. Was written. Flowing print times may also be discrete. In the ultimate, will time itself be quantum? If the world is discrete, it is a royal road to think of the sphere as a model of language. But no longer stick to the ball. It can be a distorted shape or a glued-and-jointed shape. The model is free if it is consistent. Cantor said something really good, math is free. When I was tired, I browsed magazines.

One day, when I was looking at the back number behind the latest issue, there was a sentence by Kazuhiko Nishijima. Wasn’t it a while before his death, known for Nishijima-German’s law, was reported? Time passes by in no time. One era is over, then is this sentence almost like his work? 

Nishijima says, Dirac puts many time variables into the Schrodinger equation to derive a free electromagnetic field, and Tomonaga gives electron field more freedom, and puts independent time variables in space and does not depend on the coordinate system. He derived an equation and built a super multi-hour theory. Nishijima goes further and according to Dirac, the vector of the future hypersurface C2 depends on the present and future two hypersurfaces C1 and C2, and the function that acts on it is given by integrating C1 to C2. , Was written. That is, if a certain state is integrated by the closed time, one future time is determined and written. This is similar to the fact that one meaning is fixed when an inherent closed time is set for a Kanji figure. Dirac’s theory can be extended to language. The language can be described physically.

Isn’t it just talking to I? A recalls the Modigliani exhibition at a new museum last spring. A little while ago, the chair inside the building was once mentioned in the newspaper, and it became a hot topic for the two people. -It seems that the new museum has expensive chairs. Early spring trees could be seen in the window of the liner’s “Yamamine” store. -What kind of chair is it? -I don’t know, but when you sit there, you’ll naturally feel good. -Is that so? -I think it should be like that. He was in such a middling. -But it really should be. 

It was a day when a warm spring was about to come. I went to the Modigliani exhibition by subway because I met at S station and was a little far from the city line. He liked the subway. -It’s kind of scary. When the elevator slowly descended deeply at S station, I looked like he did not want to ride too much. I had such a place. When I got to the ground, the spring light was dazzling. The display was wonderful. If we think about it now, was the presence of Modigliani a premonition to describe a universal language? Looking at his painting, I was deeply relieved. A resemblance to the deep joy of the whole body that Oka was referring to was probably born in A, which looks at Modigliani.

 



Read more: https://srfl-essay.webnode.com/products/to-winter-ri-ko-11-paul-adrien-maurice-dirac-2015-translated-by-google-translate-2020/

No comments:

Post a Comment