Tuesday 16 April 2024

Letter to WPM. PS on leaving Language Universals added 29 June 2021

 

Letter to WPM. PS on leaving Language Universals added 29 June 2021

Letter to WPM 27 June 2021

Dear WPM,

In Japan, days are in rainy season, probably till the middle days of July.
But I like this season, I was born in June.

Today I revised the essay written in 2020, Farewell to Language Universals.
I have thought that Language Universals are my last theme in life on which I was ever taught from teacher CHINO Eiichi.

Now I think that the concept of language universals are rather subjective and not accurate ground for explanation.
I want to write papers under the clarity of mathematics basis. But the concept universal has not any such basis.

Farewell to Language Universal is no wonder for me.
On more details, I would like to write in the near future from the point of geometrical approach.

Tokyo
27 June 2021
T. A.


PS

29 June 2021
T.A.


Going away from Language Universals became a firm fact for me now.
I wrote the reason why I left it to The Annotation of the first paper of What is signal? 15 January 2019 Edition.
Here I carry this annotation again.


Annotation of the paper

The reason I went away from Language Universals is clearly mentioned at this paper’s Note 2/ 2 May 2019.
The most fundamental work for language to me now is seeing language from the spreading outer world.

For accomplishment of this work, I selected physical phenomena, namely energy, signal and nerve.
Staying at the inner, the whole probably cannot be seen eternally.


Also refer to the next 4 papers.

What is signal?
The existence that generates language.
21 November – 15 January 2019

Farewell to Language Universals Revised. 2021

Why I started Quantum-Nerve Theory? Note and Note 2 for The Time of Language. 2012-2020

Half Farewell to Sergej Karcevskij and the Linguistic Circle of Prague with References

 



Read more: https://srfl-paper.webnode.com/news/letter-to-wpm-ps-on-leaving-language-universals-added-29-june-2021/

No comments:

Post a Comment