Monday 24 January 2022

To Winter 2 Print. Author RI Ko. 2015. Translated by Google 2020

 

Story. To Winter. 2 Print. Author RI Ko. 2015


2 Print

-How is your current job? In response to the autumn light, I asks. -I don't know if it's forever, but I think I'll probably continue for the time being. The crowds of the city do not reach this point. Before I knew it, I met I in many places. When you go up the stairs from the sidewalk, you can see the bright room in the faded glass door, and the gentle autumn light is shining through the window of the dark green wooden frame where the unevenness of the paint remains. A small copy of a picture, about the size of a postcard, hangs on the back wall. Arnolph Liner's "Mountain Range" drawn by moving the crayon finely. The spirit of the mountain is transmitted. A used to drink tea here from time to time. If there was an empty table by the window at the entrance, I sat there. I came to live in G city and came to visit here again. I was in the same year and was studying in the same laboratory. There was a feeling of comfort in every word, and when I met them, they seemed to feel less tired from their daily lives. i-How about that? Repeat the questions you asked before. -I think I will continue my current job. It suits me and I still have something I want to study. She is studying the details of accounting. -Can you tell me the story of the prints that you talked about on your way home during this time? After talking here two weeks ago, A talked a little on the way to S station. -Did you see the prints moving? -Yes, I was quite surprised at that time. As I said before, the print was sent by K, who I worked with, and I kept it in the envelope for a long time. I'm not sure about the detailed technique of fireworks prints, but maybe I made a plate like a paper cut out, put oily paint on it, and printed it several times. The fireworks launch is depicted in multiple layers of dark blue gradation, and after coming over for now, put it in the frame and pin it to the top of the wall next to the kitchen. Oita. Sunday It was near the evening. When I sit on the sofa and look up at the print casually, I feel like I'm sitting and looking up, but then I haven't turned on the lights yet, so the fireworks are in the print on the wall of the kitchen, which is a little dark. It will be launched one after another. The fireworks slowly rise to the dark sky and open wide. Then, a pale white firework opens below it, and a chrysanthemum-like firework opens further below. Another firework goes up further behind and blooms in the sky so that it scatters finely. The launch lasts forever while watching, and never ceases. It was fantastic, or stunned, at that time. -Is this your first time? -Yes, when I got the letter and took it out of the envelope, I thought it was a simple print, so I put it back in the envelope as it was. However, the printing number was written as 2/100 in the lower left corner, so I remember that well. When I moved to G city and was organizing my luggage, I noticed that there was a print and decided to hang it on the wall. It's been a long time since then. So for the first time during this time, I knew that the picture was moving. -I don't know because I haven't actually seen it, but isn't it the optical illusion that is often said? -Might be so. I'm sure that's the big thing, but when you actually see it, it feels strange. -I want to see it once. -Welcome. It's flickering though. Last winter she once came to the city of G where he lives. A invited me to come and see the town. At that time, I also told him the location of the tin shop. I wanted to show you the turquoise buildings in the north, the wide, squeezed road, and the tram that squeaks and passes over it. -The feeling of time, the amount of light entering, and various things will overlap, but I was really surprised because I had never thought about that. Exaggeratedly, I don't know what the picture represents. -That's what happens. She was resolute about her work, but at times seemed innocent to everyday things. I hadn't talked to I so close to him before, so I was confused at first, but now I'm used to it. It was an autumn afternoon with a mild sunshine outside. The windy days have continued for the past few days, but they have subsided today. A spent the last few days at work until the afternoon unloading, pulling the windbreak vinyl curtain full for the first time in a while. Otherwise, small leaves and garbage will enter the warehouse. It was such a season before I knew it. -Why don't you go to the museum again? I said like when I was a student. 






Paper Print

Fireworks

2/100

K. Saito

No comments:

Post a Comment