Thursday 7 November 2019

Pre-theory of Quantum-Nerve Theory 2019 :: SRFL Theory

1
At first I studied study from language universals in the late 1980s.
But in the first place, the concept of language universals has ambiguity for me. not clear not descriptive.
2
My language was begun from Qing dynasty' classical linguistics based on Chinese classics.
This course of study later has been arranged titles Idegarm Papers and still now proceeded. on.
While writing ideogram related papers, I clearly recognised that  my study' object was rather aparted from usual language universals, simply saying,this concept was never descriptive by mathematics or similar expressions.
3
Every language has clear messages to the outer world.
Now if language replace signal, the study world is at the once expanded and never-or- difficult- taken- up themes are flowing up to my study field.
In autumn 2017 I wrote a paper titled The Days of Ideogram  ​Ideogram from hieroglyph to LATEX Symbol List.
4
In autumn 2018 -spring 2019, I wrote a paper, titled What is Signal?.
THis paper"s original title was, 


                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment