Wednesday 13 November 2019

On Language, Signal and Nerve


1
At first I entered study from language universals in the late 1980s at Sekinan Library , Tokyo
Its definite declaration was waited till 2004 at the next year of  opening of SRFL, Hakuba, Nagano.
The declaration title was Aim Dedicated to CHINO Eiichi, the dear old days of campus or coffee shop at the station front. 
But several years after, the concept of language universals had been seemed to be ambiguity for me. because of the concept of not clear and not descriptive.
2
My language was begun from Qing dynasty' classical linguistics based on Chinese classics in1960s
This course of study later has been arranged titles Idegarm Paper and still now proceeded. on.
While writing ideogram related papers, I clearly recognised that  my study' object was rather aparted from usual language universals, simply saying, this concept was never descriptive by mathematics or similar expressions.
3
Every language has clear messages to the outer world.
Now if language replace signal, the study world is at the once expanded and never-or- difficult- taken- up themes are flowing up to my study field.
In autumn 2017 I wrote a paper titled The Days of Ideogram  ​Ideogram from hieroglyph to LATEX Symbol List.
4
In autumn 2018 - spring 2019, I wrote a paper, titled What is Signal?.
This paper"s original title was What is signal? A mathematical model of nerve.  
The paper is still unfinished mainly for mathematical description using the fantastic new theory, totally named "Quantum group" which was first declared at a conference by Drinfel'd in 1980s. 
I wrote a trial papers on quantum group, but my every paper was not satisfied. One of the most fundamental paper was  Kac-Moody Lie Algebra Note 2 Quantum Group in 2008.
5
In autumn this year 2019, I was rearranged the paper, What is Signal?
The reason was what the title was so vast and now I felt the title needs more clear massage to the readers of my paper. and nerve was affixed to the subtitle at the paper.
All was backed to the origin, so I thought.
New title became Quantum-Nerve Theory.

References

Aim / Aim again
2 Ideogram Paper 1-16 With Addition
The Days of Ideogram  ​Ideogram from hieroglyph to LATEX Symbol List
What is Signal? Total Edition
Kac-Moody Lie Algebra Note 2 Quantum Group
Quantum-Nerve Theory with References                                         


Tokyo
13 November 2019
SRFL Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment