Thursday 7 October 2021

Longing for theoretical physics. Translated by Google

 Longing for theoretical physics

I have had a strong admiration for theoretical physics since the fall of the year. The one I longed for most was Shinichiro Tomonaga. I can't confirm exactly when I read the teacher's "Obi-German Diary", but while staying in Germany, I was aiming to build a new theoretical physics with many prominent physicists and Toshihide. I was fascinated.

In the fall of 1965, the morning after Professor Tomonaga was reported to have won the Nobel Prize in Physics, a moment before the start of work, we at Group G talked about the topic around Kaneko and the blackboard behind my seat. I still remember one of the class happily saying that I knew someone close to my teacher.

Much later, when I was focusing on the time inherent in letters, I felt the need to sort out the ultra-multi-time theory that was one of the core of Professor Tomonaga's Nobel Prize, and Nishijima is known for his German theory. When I was able to understand the rigorous path of ultra-multi-time theory from Schrodinger to Dirac to Tomonaga with reference to Professor Kazuhiko's essay, I felt relieved as if I had solved my long homework since high school. .. After publishing this article in a magazine, Professor Nishijima learned in the newspaper that he had died shortly thereafter. I think it was close to the teacher's writing. I became one of the people who felt the grace of Professor Nishijima. The title of his dissertation at this time was "Dirac and Quantum Field Theory", "Mathematical Sciences", September 2007, pp. 15-20, Science, Inc. 2007.



Read more: https://srfl-collection.webnode.com/news/biography-hananoi-kazumi-and-small-university-on-the-hill-2021/

No comments:

Post a Comment