Sunday 30 August 2020

SRFL ESSAY 1970s’ Dream and others

 

SRFL ESSAY 1970s’ Dream and others

SRFL ESSAY


1970s’ Dream

1970s’ dream, writing clear description on language universals by mathematics
From The Days of Ideogram ​​​4. Time property in characters

In Autumn 2002 I got pneumonia and was hospitalized about 2 weeks, where I thought of 1970s’ dream, writing clear description on language universals by mathematics. The theme was as hard as ever. So, at the bed I thought the basis of language from a side of Chinese character’s classical approach which had vast heritage till Qing dynasty.

I directed my attention to the character’s figure which had compound meanings containing time elements continuing from Yin dynasty’s hieroglyphic characters left on bones and tortoise carapaces some 2400 years ago.

I thought that Chinese characters had containing time and its structure could be written by geometric approach once I had abandoned for difficulty. After leaving hospital, I wrote a paper titled On Time Property Inherent in Characters

 Read more: https://srfl-paper.webnode.com/news/the-days-of-ideogram/ 

Tokyo
27 October 2017
Reprinted
SRFL Data

Read more: https://geometrization-language.webnode.com/news/a1970s-dream/


CICERONE TO LANGUAGE


SELECTED ESSAY




No comments:

Post a Comment