Sunday 1 December 2019

Letter to WPM Along the ridges of the mountains On Aurora Theory 1 December 2019

Letter to WPM  
Along the ridges of the mountains
On Aurora Theory


Dear WPM,

Thanks a lot for RTs and probably for your lasting love on language.
Now I am uploading Aurora Theory 2006 and its relevant papers to WordPress.
At this occasion, I will write some memories on Aurora Theory.

In August 2003, I stayed at Hakuba, Nagano, Japan, where Japan North Alps can be seen under the cerulean sky. I love the place for long time. Nagano is the place father and mother was born and grew up. So I also visited time to time, especially summer seasons escaping the heat at Tokyo. Ancestors' land is the west from Hakuba over the one mountain range where Chikuma River flows north to Niigata area at where I enjoyed fishing in child days.

At this summer I would write over a paper to send a certain  international symposium's secretariat to announce a theory in December 2003 at Nara, old capital of Japan in early 700s A.D.
But the theory is deadlocked at the minimal unit of language, which form cannot be seen in my mind.
One night I took a walk to renew my mind and dropped in a only-one-light-upped convenience store.
In the store I saw a leaflet of electric device. This was a opportunity to solve a question of the paper.

Inspiration The Time of Quantum

At that time, quantum was definitely put in my mind succeeding a manuscript written also at Hakuba' s hotel in March 2003.

Manuscript of Quantum Theory for Language


But precise mathematical definition of quantum was not uncertain at that point in summer 2003.
Clear description of mathematical quantum was waited till 2008.




Aurora theory and Aurora Time Theory was written in 2006 at the premonition of quantum's transcendentality for its  flexibility and freedom through Time in Language.

No comments:

Post a Comment