Saturday, 26 April 2025

Linguistic Premise Premise of Algebraic Linguistics 1-3

 Linguistic Premise

 

 Premise of Algebraic Linguistics 1-3

 

    TANAKA Akio

 

15

Definition of <presheaf>

Topological space     X

Arbitrary opened set     U, V    U < V

Commutative group     F  ( U )

Homomorphism     τUV : F  ( V ) → F  ( U )

Given conditions

(1)

F  ( 0 ) = { 0 }

(2)

τUV  = idU     (Identity map)

(3)

U ⊂ V ⊂ W     τUW  =τUV oτVV

Presheaf of commutative ring on X     { F ( U ), τUV }

 

16

Definition of <sheaf>

Presheaf F, G  on X

Homomorphism     ψ : F → G

Given conditions

(1)

Arbitrary opened set     U

Homomorphism     φ ( U ) : F ( U ) → G ( U )

(2)

Opened sets     U < V

Below makes commutative diagram.

F ( V ) , G ( V ), F ( U ) , G ( U )

φ ( V ), φ.( U )

τUV,

(3)

F  ( U ) ∋ s

Open covering U

{ U i }i ∈ I , r Ui, U = 0   i ∈ I   ⇒ s = 0

(4)

Open covering U

{ U i }i ∈ I

F ( U ) ∋ si     i ∈ I

rUi ∩Uj Ui (si ) = r Ui ∩Uj (sj) (i, j ∈ I )   ⇒ rUi, U (s) = si ( i ∈ I )

Presheaf is sheaf.

 

Tokyo September 17, 2007

Sekinan Research Field of Language

www.sekinan.org

 

No comments:

Post a Comment