Saturday, 26 April 2025

Linguistic Premise Premise of Algebraic Linguistics 1-2

  

Linguistic Premise

 

 Premise of Algebraic Linguistics 1-2

 

    TANAKA Akio

 

7

Definition of <subring>

Ring     A

Subset    B ∈ A

Identity element     1A ∈ B

x, y ∈ B ⇒ x-y ∈ B  and  xy ∈ B

B is subring.

 

8

Definition of <homomorphism of ring>

Ring     A, B

Map    f : A → B

Arbitrary x, y ∈ A

f ( x + y ) = f ( x ) + f ( y )  and  f ( xy ) = f ( x ) f ( y )

 

9

Definition of <isomorphism>

f is bijective.

f  : A → B

Expression is A ≅ B

 

10

Definition of <equivalence relation>

Set     X

Direct productive set     X × X = { ( x, y ) | x,y ∈ X }

( x, y ) ∈ R ⇔ x ∼ y

Satisfied conditions are below.

(1) Reflective law     x ∼ x

(2) Symmetry law    x ∼ y ⇒ y ∼ x

(3) Transitivity law    x ∼ y, y ∼ z ⇒ x ∼ z

Definition of <equivalence class>

x ∈ X

Subset of X    π( x ) = { y ∈ X | y ∼ x }

 

11

Definition of <right coset>

Group     G

Subset     H ∈ G

x ∼ y ⇔ x-1y ∈ H

Equivalence class of x ∈ G

Expression is xH.

Definition of <left coset>

x ∼ y ⇔ y x-1 ∈ H

Expression is Hx.

 

12

Definition of <residue class>

Group    G

Normal subset of G     H

Residue class is xH = Hx

Expression is x mod H

 

13

Definition of <residue group>

Group    G

Normal subset of G     H

Residue class    G / H

Map     π : G → G / H ; x → π ( x )

Definition of G / H

π ( x ) π ( y ) =π ( xy )

G / H is residue group.

 

14

Definition of <ideal>

Commutative ring    A

Subset    I ⊂ A

I is ideal by below conditions.

(1) x, y ∈ I ⇒ x – y ∈ I

(2) x ∈ I, y ∈ A ⇒ xy = yx ∈ I

Tokyo September 12, 2007

Sekinan Research Field of Language

www.sekinan.org

No comments:

Post a Comment